In 5,4,3,2,1....

11:50 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
And we're off! Hello out there in blog land! After being a lurker on many people's blogs and praying for more people than I ever knew, I thought I would try my hand at the whole blog thing... because hey what's one more thing when you are the Mom of an almost 6 month old?! Speaking of which, here is the little fella...
He was born on 08/08/08.... five weeks before his due date, but as you can see, no one told him he was supposed to be a weak lil guy. He came out fighting and has been doing so ever since. I love being a mom so far. Although there are many things about motherhood that were a surprise to me, and have made me almost a crazy person... for example:
My sister, whom we live with, has come down with a horrible cold. Normal me would try and make her as comfortable as possible, getting her tea, blankets, or whatever she needed. However, super crazy mom me, banished her to a ring of 50 feet away from the baby, made her close her door when her vicks vapor rub humidifier was spewing what I could only describe as toxic levels of the menthol smell into the air, and topped it all off by using Clorox wipes to clean any surface she may have come in contact with in the last 24 hours. If someone would have told me I would be doing this, I would have told them, that I would not become this crazy person.... turns out motherhood brings out the crazy in you... until next time friends!

0 comments: