Silly Momma, Tricks are for Kids!

8:20 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
So today I looked into Isaac's mouth and realized that you could ACTUALLY SEE the tooth that was causing so called teething problems... being the novice momma that I am, I thought, I am going to get a picture of this here tooth and get it up on the blog! My equally naive husband, said, that it was a great idea! Please see the results....
Obviously, Isaac had some other ideas as to what this photo shoot was going to be about for these are only FOUR of the 22 ATTEMPTS to get the picture! If you look REEEEEEEAAALLLLLYYYY close in the last photo you can see the tooth on the bottom right a wee bit..oye... maybe next time... however, I will leave you with a cute picture of the little guy! Didn't want you to think he didn't like pictures all the time! :-)



2 comments:

Isaac and Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Oh my gosh...he is so freaking ADORABLE!!!! His laugh kind of sounds like Addie's. I mean...in a manly sort of way :-) He is just precious. I can't wait to see him in person!!