It was a REALLY good idea when I started...

9:18 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I mean, have you ever started a project, only to be half way in and think..


WHY THE *#(*$ did I start this DARN THING?

Well, insert my beautiful mug here cause I am FRUSTRATED. I am in the middle of this project thing that I started for some one I love very much.. (and may or may not be reading this blog so I can not disclose who or what it is...)

I started it over Veterans Day when I had no school, no distractions (Isaac went to Day care) and I was super motivated...

NOW I am in school, Isaac is home when I am working on it, and I feel like it is NEVER GOING TO END...

When I am at work I find myself thinking: "Self, when you get home, you are going to work on that awesome project. It will be fun, relaxing, and you will be so satisfied when it gets done." I get ultra motivated and find myself actually LOOKING FORWARD to working on it...
cut to five hours later when I actually get home when I find myself thinking: "Self, you are a crazy fool to think this was a good idea. Now go get that crazy toddler having a meltdown a freaking glass of water, and be happy that bed time is a mere 3 hours away!!"

Now, I would like to get this wonderful project done by Christmas... I mean that is the goal... but if I don't, well, I guess it would make a great Birthday/Anniversary/Happy fourth of July gift as well.

Oye. It was such a GREAT idea on Veterans Day.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Oh honey...this is the story of EVERY project I start these days. With the two kids running around needing/wanting/demanding...it's hard to find time to just sit and work on things. And then when you DO get time...you are just too tired!! Poor Blake doesn't have one completed scrapbook and his sister had 5!!!!! Ah...if only there were a few more hours in every day :)