Getting a Baby Fix with out losing sleep...

9:15 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

There is nothing better than getting your baby fix and handing the baby back over to the mom... I mean, getting your baby fix and your sleep... it's a beautiful thing... This week, we were all busy getting ready for a baby shower for Kati, Aaron and of course my new NEPHEW Logan...


The invites were made via Shutterfly... I mean, I love that site...
Then, there was LOTS of food to prepare...
The cake was made by good ole Auntie Jewel, but Jessica (Bryan's girlfriend) came through and made these GLORIOUS Trifle desserts... (I am not sure if that is what is called, but it is a party in your mouth...) each one had a little charm and ribbon at the bottom. SO thoughtful and cute!!

Here is the "core four" of us before the party got started....

Of course, there were fun decorations... (the diaper cake I made myself!)


Good company, games, and of course presents....


But, in the end, it was really celebrating two people we love so much, become a family of three...
It is such an exciting time and I can not WAIT to meet this little bundle of joy! Tune in next week friends when we see how those pesky new years resolutions are doing!

1 comments:

Jen said...

That's the kind of baby fix I am talking about!! GREAT job with the shower! "Auntie Jewel"...I about peed my pants on that one. HA!