2010... are you sure?!

11:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello friends and family!
I am so sorry that there has been such a lull in postings! I hadn't realized how behind I had been until my Aunt Chrissie said something yesterday that there hadn't been a real post since his birthday! Ooopsie... hopefully I will get better this year!

So what's going on with the Ross's? Well, let's see....

Isaac is walking and CONSTANTLY on the go. Much like Forest Gump, if he is going some where he is runnin....

He loves the snow. I mean LOVES it. He loves looking at it and being in it. The other day, it had snowed quite a bit, and we took him sledding, and OH MY, I thought we were going to have to leave him there!
Of course Christmas this year was a HUGE success. Isaac has a very limited understanding of what everything is about, but he LOVES the Christmas tree, and of course getting presents....
This Christmas was full of love and laughter as Isaac was able to meet his Great Grandma and Grandpa Downing...

And visit his Great Grandma and Grandpap Ross
Isaac was supposed to be able to visit all his great grandparents this year at Christmas, but GG died unexpectedly a week before Christmas. Although very sudden, I know she is happy spending Christmas with Great Grandpa Krause this year...
So, that brings us to the new year! We are so excited to see what this year brings... Jeff and I will begin searching for our dream home, and hopefully with prayers and guidance we will find it AND be able to afford it! :-)
I promise to be better about updating so bookmark us and let the new year BEGIN!

0 comments: