Talking talking talking

3:50 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Look at me friends!! Two days in a row!

ANY HOO..... one thing I forgot to mention yesterday was that Isaac is beginning to talk. Here is a run down of what he can say so far...

Toot Toot
Momma
Dadda
Cracker
Car
Down
Done
Chicken Nuggets (well he can't really say "Chicken Nugget" as much as make the voice inflection)
AND
Grandpa....Now at home, and (according to Grammy) in the car, Isaac says Grandpa alot. NOW when you ASK him to say it, he will NOT do it... that is until I tricked him one December day... listen closely to the first part of the video...(and ignore the mess in the background...we had all been sick...)




I love that he is growing up into such a fun kid, but part of me misses my wee babe... where does the time go?!?!

Well friends, until next time... take care!

0 comments: